View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 08:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
coffeedrinker

made another major change today

i met someone two years ago who has a little fitness place not far from me, who is very into nutrition and physical fitness of course, but my work schedule did not permit me to join. i have never forgotten her spunk, zest for life and passion for wholeness for women.

i have been thinking for a few months about what i should be doing for me - there are a number of ways i can positively impact my life - and i know that i can't make a lot of huge changes at once (they don't stick that way) and i don't like people who make a commitment then bail out of it; i see that as unhealthy and not being genuine.

yesterday i got in my car and went over to this place.
she welcomed me with open arms, invited me to "spa day" in june, and also to the saturday morning class. when i got there she promised me she would guide me; she said "trust me". i did.

you guys, i felt like i was walking on air when i left. i am so out of shape, my leg muscles are actually having a hard time walking down stairs, the burned a little while working out.

it felt so good

i am on a course. i listened to happy music yesterday in the car, sat at a coffee shop with a book the other day, and to add to it i said "no" to xabf earlier in the week. i just feel empowered.

peace, guys. life is good.