Old 05-13-2010, 03:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cjsg

It never ceases to amaze me that addicts will put off going to the doctor because they don't want the doctor to know anything. I'm not sure the doctor wouldn't even care. I'm not bashing you, I said the very same thing time and time before. I just cant stop thinkin that we didn't think twice about the lying, stealing and dishonesty we displayed to our families and friends while we were using but we clam up and worry about our reputations in front of a doctor that we may not even know. Don't mess with our health. I had the same dizziness with whole body hot flashes were I felt I would pass out. I did pass out..sort of.. I ended up having multiple seizures, and only found out they had occured after they had happened. I woke up with my face covered in slobber and my arms and legs hurting horribly. Head throbbing because I had unknowingly smacked it repeatedly against a wall.
I'm not trying to be mean to you Laura, I just hope that if the seizures are that worrying to you, that you'll go see a doctor and be honest. You don't want to have a seizure or pass out and smack your head. You will probably find that the doctor will be quite accomodating and supportive of what you are trying to do. Don't be ashamed. BTW were you abusing tramadol by any chance?
Chris