Thread: Unfortunate
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 04:48 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Broken_Faery
Paused

It's been awhile...

Well, it's deffinatley been awhile. I have been clean since then, except for a slip up while with a friend when I smoked weed. Luckily something good came out of the bad -- it made me feel disgusting, very, very nauseus (sp?), and completley miserable, therefor, I don't think I'll be smoking again. In that moment I had to think to myself, "How the hell did I ever smoke that stuff so much before, and for so damn long?"

I am moving to Florida soon. My mom and I have been packing and cleaning up the house and whatnot, since we're going to be moving in with her fiance. It's alright I guess.

Recently my boyfriend of around 6 or 7 months broke up with me because he changed his mind about moving in with me in FL after he graduated (in a year). So, I am single. I think I'll be that way for awhile, seeing as I really don't want any more relationships at the moment. I've been let down so many times, and always getting my hopes crushed. So, no more for me at the moment.

Well, I've been thinking that I want to change this username to something such as 'Wolven_Glitter'. I'm thinking this because I feel as though I am becoming someone new, so, I want to make a new identity for myself.
Does anyone know how to delete an account here?

Okay, well, that's about it.

--ps-- Diet Dr. Pepper really does taste like regular Dr. Pepper!!! ( LoL)