View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 11:09 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
RollerDerbyGirl
Inhale, Exhale, Repeat

Another baby step

I just went and let my principal know of my desire to stay. She was quite shocked and her reaction made me tear up while in her office, which was embarrassing. And to think I am making all of these moves and he doesn't even know. Now I am taking all these stops to try and secure a job, which basically feel like begging to get a job in my own district. It's very humbling. And scary, did I mention scary?!!

Tentatively I will be disclosing this weekend. I am already hashing out a letter in my mind and plan on really focusing on how I have not set boundaries for myself and now it's time to do so. He's gonna lose it.

Now I just need to wipe the tears away and make it through this afternoon with my schoolkids. Thanks for all of the support. Snowhite, thanks for relaying your situation as well. So similar...and yet you still feel glad you did it. RIght now I feel anything but glad, just the anxiety..the almost constant anxiety that seems to come from being with this man, who can be suuuuch a sweetheart and yet tells me these lies, lies, lies. Like you guys said, you're only as sick as your secrets. I needed to hear that.