View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 08:18 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
laura24

Hey Jay! I was an addict, addicted to Roxy 30's and OC40's for 2 yrs. I had to snort about 4 pills a day. Today makes 9 days that I havent had anything, I didn't taper myself down or anything...i just quit cold turkey. Im not gonna lie... it sucks so bad. But look what you can look forward to!! Your sweet little baby... you will be able to provide for your family instead of spending money on your habit. Trust me it will only get worse if you keep doing them... i started out with percs and hydros... then i couldnt feel them anymore... so we went to something stronger. In the 2 yrs, we spent well over 20,000 on them and lost our home, vehicle and most importantly my husband and I lost our friendship. All our minds consumed of was pills pills pills...where we gonna get this one? how we gonna get that one?
The withdrawls are bad, but yours may not be *as bad as mine was considering I was on a stronger med. But I took xanax to help me keep my mind off of it, i had back pain...well all over pain... headaches.... restless leg... couldnt sleep... couldnt move at that... felt like i had to wind myself up to get up....would get tired soooo quick. Couldnt even walk to the bathroom without just wanting to sit there for an hour! It took me about a good 7 days to see and feel any improvement. Now 9 days later, I feel like I snort them all over again---Im high on life!! Im back to my normal self again.... i love it!I love not having to worry about pills pills pills!! Its a great feeling... but it has to be something you really want... and you have to stay strong... because the cravings get bad... but you just think of how far you have become... remember...that one pill got you where you are today!!! Good luck and keep in touch!! Im here for ya!