Old 05-10-2010, 12:08 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Dream2bClean
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Yea Mark, do tell us a little more about what brought you here et. I am in awe that I may have somehow through the haze of this past week helped somone else, but I am so sorry I dont remember your original post or responding. I just know if I am going to keep what I have I also have to give it away. (I know thats very scar tissue rhp if you know what I mean) but I find that to be VERY true with getting and staying sober.
Again this is not my first go around just my worst as I fell in the abyss of IV drug use and piking up the peies from that, well it is what it is, if really really hard to come back from.
But Ill be here for you man, thats always the PLAN anyway, I dont want to go back to my old life but it would be so easy right now...its only been a couple days but if you said I helped you in some way I agree with you something is already working and changing in my life I know church and Gof will help and there are spiritual principles in AA and NA and when I went to NA years ago i didnt really lean on them I really just went to meetings and listened, I am glad I went but above and beyond tht I just took up a chair, this time I am ready for work and to work, I never did any steps but 1 befor eand that was already decided the day I walked in.
Thank you for you post and all you guys here at SR, it means so much.
Mark what are you struggling with again? I just got off (close to) about everything plus alcohol and as I am not qualified to give you medical advice I can def. point you in the right direction if you want to do this but I can already tell you, its not going to even be east to get to 2 days, where I am, but if you can, so many things in your life will already begin to change. Its so wonderful! <3 (Flattered) Dreams