Old 05-10-2010, 03:15 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Dream2bClean
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

C;mon Mark joim me, I need a quitting buddy here on SR (everyone here are my quitting buddies but everyone else (a lot of these supportive people are ahead of me) and we can lean on each other as we loook to them to have what they have...a life free of drugs/alcohol. I never dreamed possible for me, actually never thought about it until I found myslef hididng, literally hiding in my vloset every morning with a needle in my arm, to stop the pain of WD's just to get going for the day, to the point my veins were collapsing, I would be in my closet a bloody mess, cleaning off the blood with my beautiful suits I used to wear when I had a great job just a couple weeks ago and just never went back. This was my bottom, oh yeah and people I USED WITH and taught to use in that way (I feel very bad about this) going to my husband telling him I needed help.
I guess that would be my bottom.
I will not drink or use today (except the medication I am prescribed so I dont have a seizure from WD's) and once I am free from those meds I wil be off everything. It will bee amazing.
So join me.....Thanks for this first sober morning in years SR and God.
Lets go get this job and then Ill be back to figure out what to do before my meeting A LOT of hours away this evening, maybe Ill find an AA one sooner and try that...I have to do something.
<3 Dreams (of getting this job, and staying sober TODAY)