View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 08:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
tam

I wasnt aware that my brother visited him, which was 2 weeks ago and just found out. I stated my OBJECTION and how his visit just put me back a few steps (for a day only which is good) but my brother got into a panic about dying (his best friend passed away from drugs)..I have come a long way myself..I am back to running and exercising and havent contacted my AH and my family and friends see how I am now taking care of myself. As far as the ins.drug info, I am paying his full premium and its taking a burden on my finances,but without him having coverage, my house will be at jeopardy.
He claims his drugs cost each month is too much and I see that it is just another lie, so now I requested he pay me the premium cost as I am paying for everything in the home. if I continue to pay his premium I am just enabling.
I know he is still in addiction, I just didnt know much about the patch,I do not deny that nor enable him anymore. I do not acknowledge his lifestyle at all anymore and again, take care of myself and my home. I also have been going out with family/friends
thank you for your responses