View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 02:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

Trusting myself......

Iti s amazing how all the lies about drinking can make you doubt what you know and observe. It's amazing how the deflection about their drinking makes you not rust yourself. Today I was gone most the day, and he was home. Of course he told me he was at home, but when I got back I could tell something was up from the way he was acting. Recently I had started to doubt myself when I thought he'd been drinking, but today confirmed that I AM NOT CRAZY, I can tell. One of our friends is a waitress and saw him there. Now he can't keep his eyes open sitting in a chair at 5:06 is the afternoon.......and he was drinking at 1....wow how much did he drink. I have to trust myself....I have to remember that I DO know and that I am not crazy as he tells me I am when I have asked in the past. I do not ask anymore - it isn't worth the argument. His drinking is increasing again and I am getting scared...don't want to go there again, but am very very well aware of what I will need to do if it continues!!!