View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 06:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

slipping........

A few days ago I posted about my AH beginning to slide down a slippery slope....back to actively drinking. Last night he was suppose to DJ a wedding and be home at about 11. I had been texting him earlier in the night and he was sharing about the wedding etc. Then about 8pm all his texts stopped......so around 11 no show, 12, 1, 2, and finally rolled in around 3am. No text or call saying he'd be late....obviously been drinking. Now we have a 3 DAY OLD son who just got home from the hospital.....REALLY? he's going to start doing this again NOW!!!!! I was proud that I did not engage w/ him, just slept. This morning I simply asked if he had drank and he said no got angry hung up on me. THen later he admitted he had...I told him to please not lie to me anymore and he said he didn't...really he didn't lie to me that morning???????? Not only that but he claimed not to have gotten my messages/calls the prior night...........funny he had deleted ALL his messages from his phone. I knew he was headed back here...now I'm scared a little....scared of what I know I will have to do....................