Thread: Party night!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 01:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Andi

Party night!

Hi,

I went to my first real party night without a drop of A.!! I'm very happy about that.

First I went bowling with a bunch, at one point a guy insisted for a short moment that I would accept a glass of champagne that was being offered. But he let go fast, I think my simple no thanks was firm enough ;-))

Another said wow when you say your not drinking you really stick to it don't you? I like that! hihihi I just told that one, I was getting annoyed by the tired feeling drinking gave me.

Then I went to a charity party, with a concert, dj, the works and I actually danced a bit!! I am a pretty good dancer by nature, but that got overtaken by the feeling "I have to drink before I can enjoy myself" in the end. I did have to get up quite a few times last night, since I was overflowing from all the water and coke LOL!

Today, I'm expected at another day-time party. First positive thing already is I'm not going there with a hangover yay! Maybe I will get a few questions, since it's the party organized by an ex of mine, we'll see. I do hope there is a bartender there so I can have a nice non-alcoholic mix for the change of taste!

Will report back. Thanks everyone you are in the back of my mind!