View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:46 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Scott1970

"What are you doing when she is working? Do you contribute. Do you work. Have you used money you earned to buy her a little sane time; a movie, dinner, a Hawaiian cruise. Or are you still at home being a reminder that all her hard earned pay is going to feed and house a disease?"

I Do understand what you are saying and yes every situation is different. I have been working all along. I took medical leave to go to treatment and went back to work when I got back. I get home from work, grab a quick bite to eat and go to a AA meeting. I am lucky if she is home by the time I get back home from the meeting..and yes there is always something for her to eat. Even when I was drinking, I came home from work, cooked, cleaned you name it. When I got done, I sat and drank til she got home and dinner was ready.

No I am not making an excuse, yes I know I caused a lot of pain. I understand that all should not be "peachy". But the anger goes beyond me. She shows it at work, with her dad and especially at me. There are deeper problems than just me.

Sorry if I caused any anger with anyone...