Thread: Truckin Along
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 11:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Kmber2010

Smile Truckin Along

Day 6 down and I feel normal again. Some mild anxiety but each day just gets better and I am working harder and harder each day to do a bit more. I didn't need 2 hours to go from bed to shower just 1 hour. Sleeping still is rough but what a good feeling it is to get up and get out and come home and not feel like I am going to climb the walls. Actually watched a movie and cooked last night too!!

I have found that like zero people I thought were pals have contacted me and I don't care. They weren't friends to begin with apparently. Now that was the pre-drinking attitude I had prior to my years of drinking. Oh well to heck with them.

Biggest thing today was HUBBY CALLED!!!! He should be home by next week!! I told him about my relapse (which he knew because we spoke last week) and I told him I was 6 days sober. I think he almost fell of his chair!! He was so happy and positive and supportive. Oh I am just so proud to be able to tell him. See he saw me drinking a little here and there over the past several weeks but when I brought the booze home and was wasted last week he knew. This was prob the best news he got. He said Thank God!!!

Just a quickie update....Thanks for all the support everyone!!