View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:57 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Ronan

So I didn't go to AA and went to the pub today instead....

Just kidding. Went to AA today, absolutely wonderful people with great experiences of their struggles with booze, their experiences of recovery etc. Really warm feeling in that room, it's where I belong. Even had some out of towners who wanted to hit up a meeting while on holiday. That's what I love about AA, the fellowship part.

So I'm thinking the next meeting I go to will be Sunday. I figure every two days will be a good rhythm to begin with. Feeling great at the moment tho, was a beautiful day.

My exam went well considering how little I studied. I wrote out essays in the morning of the exam and memorized them by the time the exam came around. It amazes me how much I can achieve when I spend even one day with my head on my shoulders. So hopefully I've made the grade and can continue my studies next year.

I know the hardest parts are yet to come, and I'm still basically trying to reconcile myself with step two. I'm thinking so far that my destiny will be my higher power. Does that sound like a good idea to you guys?