View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 04:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

Well. You sound determined and wise. It's great.

First, I would encourage you to contact a domestic violence hotline or shelter and just tell them what you've told us. Name calling, throwing things at you, etc is not only not acceptable, but is textbook domestic violence. Who knows what he'll do when you finally cut the strings? Please call. Today. Just talk to them, as they (not me) are capable of giving you the best advice. Helping you.

In fact this from a recent post of yours should be a huge red flag
My AH actually told me he gets joy out of hurting me......just writing that sounds horrible, and I can't believe he said that....but he did.
He doesn't love you. This is not love. But you can love yourself and your children enough to say no to him and keep your family safe.

You can do it yourself. It's amazing how much I've learned I can do. it's EASIER without the abuse and drama.

Do you have someone, anyone to go along with you when you're in labor?

Also, it will help to start lining up your friends (got any warrior buddies?) to come over and do housework. You may want to resist, but DON'T. Tell them, yes I'd love for you to see the baby. I'm scheduling folks who can bring dinner, take my daughter to the park, vacuum, etc. Whatever you think is most important.

Tell them your AH is not allowed in the house.

If you start setting up your boundaries now, firm like, you'll be grateful you did later when you're exhausted from the new baby.

Stay strong. And please, keep your boundaries firm and in place. You deserve it and so do your children.