Thread: Sober Saturday!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 02:45 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Houndheart

I have been clearing more stuff outta my little bungalow. I took an old computer and monitor to the e-cycle dump. (both not working or would have donated them; nobody even wanted them for parts they were soooo old!). Did some laundry. Admired my new arbor that my friends helped me assemble....envisioned it with the Wisteria growing over it soon....that is the plan anyway! And then went for a hair cut at my hairdresser's home. Met her dog Oreo and now have a new friend. Stopped at the deli to treat myself to a ham, swiss, lettuce, mayo and mustard on a roll....got home to find that the lettuce had been forgotten, and since I am sober and not foggy did not get mad and instead I decided to put the leftover summer slaw on the sandwhich and enjoyed it on my back deck..only to notice that a pair of cardinals have taken to my new garden arbor! Nice day so far. It's now a mellow time of the day as the sun is lowering itself in the sky, and I am looking to convince some friends to take a ride down to the waterfront for some chowder and clams on the half...with a nice cold rootbeer! And perhaps some homemade blueberry pie a la mode for dessert! (well, the blueberries are healthy anyway!) ....then I think I will plop down for a long night's rest. And tomorrow....I will be clear headed when I rise! YAY! And tomorrow will be 12 weeks from the last drink that I took, or that took me.

Last edited by Houndheart; 04-10-2010 at 02:50 PM. Reason: typo