Old 04-09-2010, 02:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Redheadsusie

So Ah has not spoken to me in 3 days......

After the major tongue lashing I got the other night and the projecting of everything he is on me - Ah has not spoken to me except a few choice curse words about the dog peeing on the floor - he did not clean it or let him out- and him chewing my son out. He also has not deposited his money in the account to help out the family. He is only working about 3 days a week while I work 6 . Suspect he won't anymore - so that mean s I won't write a check for the boat or his truck or the x wife or anything. All of my friends have tld me to be strong - not to believe the horrible evil things and wishes he has for me. I know that is true but after hearing it so long I hate hearing myself. I asked my friends and sister "is any thing he says true about me" They said the only negative thing they can think about me is that I stay with an alcoholic abuser. I am sure my friends are sick of me- I am. What the hell is wrong with me. I have had enough. Done- Coming in my neighborhood I see him on the river sitting in the boat - That is all he does- neglects his family for drinking and smoking - what a lonely life. My question is - Why do I care if he is ok - if he really does not care what happens to me- he told me. Sad.