View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:02 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Kittyboo

It's just unbelievable.

Well, of course I don't want anyone to have things said to them that are hurtful, but it is so comforting to come here and read.
I read about all of the things that many of you have had said to you, and I didn't even have the long in depth relationship that many of you had with your A's....so to hear that someone who you loved and cared about for years, can be so cruel and callous and turn around and twist words, blame you, hate you, make you out to be horrible, makes the fact that someone who I cared about so much said horrible things to me not so surprising.

I mean, my pain is still real, it's still there, i'm still hurt. But there is a comfort that comes with knowing I am not the only one who has faced hurtful things being said to them.

I am sorry to every single one of you who has had to feel pain from having someone who you invited into your life, trusted, loved and cared about, turn around and say and do vicious things without a seeming care in the world, or a conscience. It's no fun, but atleast we know it's nothing to really do with us.