View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
RiseUp

down and out (of everything)

My stbxah had his girlfriend go through the house and she found my 12 step book from a group we went to together after ah's second dui. They are now using it against me in court as leverage to gain custody of my baby. I have never been arrested, convicted or caught doing anything that I admitted to in that book (no legal ramifications), but I feel so violated. He said that he found the book on top of the garbage (at my house)-when I have been living with my parents 3000 miles away for almost 6 months. Interesting.

This whole divorce process is really weighing me down, we're talking atlest Lifetime Movie of the Week quality if not Hollywood blockbuster. Keeping my chin up while getting verbally, emotionally and financially abused every day for six months is all but impossible. All of the lawyers, lies, courts, judges, emotions, dealing with family-I just deleted all of his family from my FB account, will probably be questioned about it soon, read the post on boundaries, thought setting some new ones would help.

I'm starting to get really depressed. My life is in this holding pattern that gets more pressurized by the minute. I am trying really really hard, I have turned to my HP, but nothing seems to be helping right now.

I hate this part of my life. Any words of wisdom out there in SR?