View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Kittyboo

I got what I asked for...

I've had so much emotion about leaving here and finally getting away and starting over, but i've been so angry with myself for not saying what I wanted to say about him being a liar etc etc....
So I said it last night via text. He never responded to my texts in the past so I really didn't expect to hear from him this time. I was wrong.

I got a row of texts this morning telling me that he never asked me to move here, how psychotic I was to think there was anything between us, that I am clearly insane, that we were friends but I ruined the friendship and when he wrote to me to apologize for everything he was trying to reach out but I just couldn't handle it, and to stop talking to our mutual friends about him (my friends, are not his friends) and not to contact him.

I didn't make the choice to not engage, and I responded to his hurtful words with hurtful ones right back.... telling him he's just manipulative, a liar and he reached out to me because he was drunk. That he can't twist the truth around as much as he tries to.
After a couple badck and forth I just finally said I didn't read his last one, that this is all done and we've said enough hurtful things to each other now.

He sent one more, I didn't read it or respond and deleted it.

It's amazing how they can twist everything around and make you question your own sanity....even their actions you know to be true, but they deny saying it's all your fault. Yeah, the loss of our friendship is my fault. :rotfxko

Ok, I joke....but I certainly can't sit here and say that some of what he said wasn't extremely hurtful knowing that I genuinely cared about him. Yet, to him he turns that into me being psychotic.
I just need to breath now.