View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:32 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
WackyJ79

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Like I said yesterday Jack - we can and do share our experience here but it should never stand as medical opinion or advice.

We're not a medical board.
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...al-advice.html

Medical questions about withdrawals and the like are best directed to doctors.

D
I'm not asking anyone for Medical ADVICE. And I am obviously well aware that this is not a medical board. I'm simply asking a simple question that I would ask to a friend or anyone else in a forum regarding this topic. Weather or not withdrawal symptoms return in full force after a single relapse is not a matter of medical advice. It's a matter of FACT. Seeing as this is a Sober Recovery forum I thought that perhaps someone here would have either experienced this phenomenon or knew.. as a matter of FACT weather or not the withdrawals started over as intense as they did at day 1 or weather the time that I was sober would count for anything. Seeing that you have have 17 thousand posts since 2007 it appears that you have exchanged one addiction for another.

I'd be willing to bet that I'm not the first person to pass through here and turn away due to your "Holier Than Thou" attitude.

Wear your "Forum LEADER" Tag with Pride.... Have fun LEADING people who are simply asking for help or for someone else experiences with FACTUAL events.

This will be my last post here. Enjoy your power trip!!

Sorry to everyone else on these boards for my interruption. And those that took the time to formulate and post an educated, experienced, honest response I thank you for your time. I wish you all well in your continued recovery.

I suppose the BIG BAD LEADER will lock/delete this thread before too many people see it.

Every thought of yourself as an equal, instead of a Leader?!?!?!

I too... Shall Pass.

Goodbye!!!!!!!