View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 03:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lost84

Question back again and confused

hey all. not sure who remembers me but its been a long time since i have posted. i thought i had the strength to have fully moved on but it still lingers in the back of my mind at times so i wanted to let it out.

my ex who had left me last summer (coke addict, met a party girl) contacted me late november telling me he had made a huge mistake. he was sorry the whole 9 yards. we didnt get back together but we did start talking alot as he was pretty much saying the things i had wanted to hear for so long.. (funny how that works)
he had filled me in on what was new in his life.. the girl he was with was carrying his child and still partying (not planning on keeping it)
so as usual he goes m.i.a again and because we were not dating i didnt really get upset about it, however i did send the "hey you alright text" out of curiousity. he responded he was now back with his ex and couldnt talk to me.
i really hurt for a day but i got over it.
i didnt think id make it through christmas my bda( dec 24) his bday or anything but i did.. without a tear. i guess thats a sign of moving on?

In febuary i had a really hard month i was getting really upset thinking how great this relationship must be how exciting having a baby would be ect it was really bringing me down. after a really bad night of crying ect he CALLS i had no idea who it was. he told me he thinks about me all the time, missed me and thought he should call. he said he could never spend the rest of his life with this girl and just wanted the baby to be out already.
that was the last time i heard from him.... i didnt even know what to say. i never know if i will hear from him again and when he calls i just wonder what for?
am i supposed to have such jelousy issues thinking he is lucky to be happy living with a girl almost about to have their child and im alone and still feeling heartbroken?