Old 04-04-2010, 11:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
treehugger77

Unhappy Is he pulling the wool over my eyes?? AGAIN?!!

My AH has had relapsed 3 times this year. The last one was 4 days ago I thought we were working through it and were moving forward. He started counseling with an addiction therapist which is great and a good step but still has not shared his relapse with his sponsor ( he says he does not like him and wants to find a new one when we move in July) nor has he told any one else family ect and has been to one meeting since. Than today was Easter and we were with our kids and family dying eggs (no one was drinking) I noticed he was missing for a while only to find him by their liquor cabinet with the cap off the gin oh and holding our six month old great!! He had not drunk any yet He came running after me blowing in my face so I would believe him. He was saying he was just about to put the cap back on and what a great step this was that he was able to stop himself when he came so close and He said he was going to tell me about it. A couple days after he relapsed? Is he really that sick? Or does he just really not want to be sober? I feel he is using his sickness as an excuse for having these “relapses”. He says he is truly dedicated to his recovery this time. blab la blab la I’m really not seeing it!! SHOW ME!!! I don’t know what to do once again I am so lost, sad, and alone!!!!! Its hard for me to tell is he that sick or does he not care about soberity!?