Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 11:48 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
freefalling

Thanks for all your replies> I am so happy tonight that I chose a better life for me and the children. No more frontrow seats to craziness. As a recovering codie I had (some days still have)my own behaviours that I am not proud of. I am so thankful for the peace and quiet in my home tonight. I am thankful to my HP and my SR friends for everything I learnt. I am sad for him , but I am happy for me and kids.

Change is something that we all must WANT more than anything if we want to recover from our past patterns. Well I wanted it and I still want it. I do not want to feel responsible for anybody but me and my young children. A lifetime of trying to change my AH has not been helpfull , but I had to experience this life to GROW . I accept it and I look forward to my new life. The changes were tough. It took a lot of therapy to "GET ME". LOL

Anvil , while he was in rehab I took him to court to remove him as a trustee from "his" business. We are the only two trustees. The judge ruled in my favour and now he cannot use the business as his personal bank account anymore.The court appointed 2 trustees to help me with the business going forward. My HP is providing.