Old 03-31-2010, 03:07 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Toronto68

CC (can I call you that instead of the full name or Corn?), I think that sounds like a good spell during part of today. I mean looking into what meetings exist around there and the bike ride part. I know people usually love the lakefront there.

I noticed the psychiatrist mention further up, and I am sure that would have been a frustrating runaround. I think somebody already asked you whether you had any options as far as getting another GP? You make him sound like he is not clueing in to you very much, or maybe you just associate him with an unpleasant topic and that comes through. I don't know.

Well, I hope the next few days are going to feel productive, with the new apt search and the weekend visit. I don't feel like I have lots of confidence in being helpful toward you ("what do I know?"), but I think it would be nice if you made yourself feel like you were making progress by setting aside the huge mountains to climb and just put small blocks on top of one another. I notice that you write with a lot of parentheses (more than MOI!) and for some reason that indicates to me that you don't give yourself much of a chance, like you could go further at being happy with recovery results. Just a wild guess, sorry if that is a lame observation.