View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 02:51 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
littlefish

My comments in blue:

My husband is irritated beacuse he notices the floor needs sweeping by you
and he has to get out the broom and do it because he doesn't consider it his job because he doesn't have a uterus. Does it with a lot of heavy sighs and body language because the the big sighs and body language worked real good when he was 5 years old so he is still trying to make that thing work....

He didn't like that I had my hair up in a bun...and his hair would make angela divorce brad?.... and had on sweats saturday afternoon. He doesn't like when I cook meals because I dont clean up as I go like he would do.
With that spoiled attitude, he doesn't deserve anyone cooking meals for him...

He tells me these things last night...it explains why he was acting the way he was. He says he has no option but to act passive agressive toward me because other methods ...Of trying to control you....don't seem to work, so he embarrasses his st----d a-- explaining how he failed to control you...

He says that it's abnormal that I don't have complaints and criticisms of him. But you see...I am a tolerant, patient peson who trys not to have expectations of others or judge another. I am happy go lucky.

There is something wrong when he seems to feel so free to find fault with you. It is rather interesting that he wants you to find fault with him. Well, aside from thinking he is being really creepy with you, that is a good sign. I have honestly never met a guy who actually invited me to criticize him. Maybe by asking for criticism, he is asking for some kind of dialogue?