Thread: scared tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 11:55 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Recovery1983

QS, I read your post yesterday and I was anticipating to see what would happen today. I'm relieved that you werent fired but at the same time, I'm weary that this might also disguise the problem. I'm not here to say whether you are or arent an alcoholic but I can relate to your situation and I am a alcoholic. Only you can decide when you are ready or if you were just overreacting but I think there is a general consensus of your situation.

In my situation, I tried it my way and it just DID NOT work. It might have worked once or twice but the progression came fast. Each time I tried it my way, the wreckage and the insanity just multiplied. I have yet to figure anything out about alcoholism but I just know that for me, there is no way through alcohol. I encourage you to keep in touch on here and read the stories and the posts. Consider this last incident with your work a knock on the door by your higher power. It is your decision to answer the door. I just hope that you will answer the door before you are unable to answer the door.