View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 12:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Kassie2

Hi Mary,

Hang in there. Get your therapist. Talk about you and what you are feeling or doing. When I first posted here this time, I found it difficult to just talk or vent or share about my day related or unrelated to my qualifying person. I felt like you do now. I try to encourage people to talk without concern for what others think. Everyone is at a different place and processes things in different timetable.

I would suggest the kind of break where you can keep us informed of how your day went, the small victories or the medium to large setbacks. I don't go to in person meetings b/c it is really inconvenient for me and I work with people all day and if I feel like talking about me - I don't have to listen to everyone first.
I do like the meeting here on Sat much more than any meeting I attended.

Keep in mind that this a greiving process and sadness if part healing. You have to pay attention to what hurts by various healthy means in order to recover.

you can also reduce your involvement, add other readings etc. that is another way to take breaks - slow down.

There are days when I come here and wish someone asked me how my day went - or ask me to talk about what I am thinking. I don't always need to solve a problem or ask for advice.