View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 04:56 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
cessy68

Originally Posted by outtolunch View Post
It's not his home. It's not his stuff inside the home. Those are not his kids. He's a week to week border and pays you rent to sleep on the couch on Sunday, with Tony in the background and in your bed, each night. He's married to someone else.

That you have a FT job, attend school, cook and clean and have parental duties are your choices/obligations, not his.

That you want a nice family dinner on Sunday is your deal, not his.

Oh yeah. He's addicted to pills and doing what addicts do. But you already knew this.

Your expectations and anger suggest that you are not done running the fantasy that you have control over him and the outcome.
I appreciate the honesty... I really do. And I ALWAYS welcome that. With that being said, I really do feel bad enough about myself-- I don't know if allowing myself to feel more humiliated than I already do is productive in trying to fix the situation.

I used to be a really strong girl.--- guess I don't quite know what to do, where to turn, what to say to him. He thinks everything is fine, and if I try to change status quo-- I'm labled 'difficult' or a 'drama queen'.

Maybe it is me.

I can't live with my choices-- and pretty much has left everyone around me thinking I'm a da** moron-- Including myself.

Love,
Cess