View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 03:26 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Charlotte2276

I've lied to my husband too..he just doesn't know it. I guess it wasn't a right out lie. He never asked, but I would drink bottles of wine and because I was ashamed of it I would wrap them in plastic bags and bring them to the trash. When he got home from work and I would be cooking supper he thought the drink in front of me was my first...9 times out of 10 it wasn't. I haven't even really had a conversation with him on why I'm giving up alcohol. I tried before but he doesn't think I have a problem and I didn't have the heart to break his and tell him the truth.

Welcome. I have 6 days after today. Today I'm finding really hard. This was my day to drink. Aniexty about going to work the next day, starting all over.

You had some good advice about just takin gone day at a time. But your troubles on a shelf for now until you get on more stable ground and then you can handle the stuff with your husband, but if seeing him is going to trigger hurt feelings and trigger you to drink then you maybe you should stay away.