View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 02:15 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
NewBeginning010

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted here in a while & wanted to bump my first post here. I was doing well until I had to fly to a funeral & a wedding (different countries), my panic attacks & fear of flying made it easy for me to have an excuse to pick up a drink, actually it was pretty hard dealing with it... the fear & panic is really tough to go through.

I was doing well before & working on myself while working my program, I guess I didn't try hard enough or I need external support (or both) because I have started to drink heavily in the last few days... I am not even sure why. I think it is because of unresolved emotional issues from the past.

All I know is that I miss the people that I was close with on this board (Dee & my newbie bus peeps hehe) as well as a lot of other wonderful people here.

I am going to beat this animal forever this time, thanks to all of the amazing people for being there for others. You are helping so many people everyday (thank you ;-).

Thanks to all of you that are taking the time to help others here. Your support means so much to those that are still struggling.

Love & Best Wishes,

NB