Thread: Need A Friend
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 04:11 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
endzoner
Being Me for the first time

Jo .. big huggles first ...

You said they took everything .. but they didnt , in you heart and mind you have many wonderful memories now one can ever take those from you
secondly .. your sister wasnt taken , she was accepted into a place where shes not in pain and she happy .but you know as well as the rest of us here on SR , the last thing she wants to watch from where shes at is you distroying your life because of something she didnt get help for . YOU have a chance to make a choice and do something bout it , the pain will always be there its not gonna go away , but it will get less and less . My daughter has been gone 6 yrs tomarrow ... she just turned 6 on the 13th of this month .. giving a 4 day old infant CPR while there cold and blue . will always leave an impressed image in my mind . this last week is the hardest part in the yr for me . the what if's ect get the best of me .
I have stayed sober since b4 her passing and continue to stay sober , hard you bet'yah but theres no amount of booze or drugs or anything that will change that day . I have very lil to reflect on in ways of memeories , you said she was 41 .. thats 41 yrs of memeories , I wish there was a magic potion to make things all better for you . but being inside the bottle only makes things way worse then they already are .. it wont be easy Jo .. but your stronger then you relize, you just have to want it bad enuff and reach out and ask for help , treatment detox perfessional grief help .. what ever it takes to get Joe back on her toes , so you can honnor your sisters memories and not drown them , I know you dont wanna have another family memeber feeling the way you do , because they found you in the same boat , Joe if you ever wanna talk , Im just a pvt message away all you gotta do is type and hit send Huggles and prayers for strength Endzy