View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 06:32 AM
  # 167 (permalink)  
KC1

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone remembered to set their clocks forward for daylight savings time. Bummer - I feel like I have lost an hour of the day already rather than just losing an hour's sleep. I so enjoy getting up and getting on my way rather than dragging myself out of bed.

Anyway, last night my husband had some friends over and they were drinking their beer, wine and vodka. No one was getting falling down drunk, but they were feeling a bit high. I joined the party with my seltzer water and lime, served up in one of my beautiful Waterford glasses. It was fun sitting back and watching everyone telling jokes that only they thought were funny, slurring their words after a bit and getting louder and louder and louder. I thought about how many times I was "on the other side", getting louder and louder and worse yet, repeating myself. That was one of my drunk things - repeated myself over and over and over. I thought about my friend telling me the other day how "bad" I got when I was drinking - getting sick, crying, sobbing, etc.

I am already up this morning, drinking my coffee and heading out to the office to get some catch up work done. Hubby - well, he is still sound asleep and I am sure he is going to feel like hell when he wakes up. I see that he finished off a bottle of wine - not too bad I suppose for a 5 hour time period, but he is normally a beer drinker. Beer and wine together? Ugh.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. Have a great day! I am on to finish Day 15!!!!

KC