View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 08:16 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
MaryGoRound

Thanks guys..yeah wow life does go on! And I feel better about myself! Shocking.

O boy and since I've been so strong in my convictions..Xabf doesn't like that very much.
He wrote to me saying "I should accept him as he is and he's always been or just forget it." LOL. okay. Its so transparent! He feels me gaining control of my boundaries..so he needs to gain control. He knows I care so he's using that as leverage. Well go ahead and watch me forget it! He was all like "if you can't see me or speak to me..then don't even write." Haha! He's so right! I felt a twinge of anger and hurt, but I know that its just a sick way of trying to get me to falter! And falter I will not sistas!

I want to push his buttons write back cuz I can, but I won't.

A simple "you're right. take care. here if you're in recovery." will do.

or a no response, even better. But man I just want to be short and sweet cuz he's expecting to get me. Its almost like him being mean used to make me weak to him. Like okay, if you feel that way I'll do anything to prove that's not how it is. I'll be better for you. Ugh I became a subservient through to explosions statements. Like "just forget it..its over...OR..it's a loosing battle." And I would be like "Oh noo, you poor thing, no and I'm going to prove to you I'll stick out.

**** no. I can love you and let it go. As you wish you piece of ****. He can't handle complying with my boundaries b.c that means let go of his love....So he just wants to **** on my parade because the choice is tough for him. It's like a child. "I'm not your best friend anymore"

TIME OUT, then. Goodbye.