Old 03-12-2010, 02:32 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

Thanks Guys.

Last night was a fiasco. I turned the phone off, he drove over here-drunk-and walked into my house. I got him out ASAP. He called the house phone land line repeatedly and when I didn't answer that he came back. My youngest, who has anxiety in general anyway, was crying that he was afraid Dad would die from drinking. Then he was afraid he would die because AH let him have some beer at his house, but I gave him his Garfield book and he felt better.

I finally got AH out of my house, told him we would talk tomorrow when he's sober and he swore at me and said, "when you aren't visably stoned around the kids you can judge me," which I assume he means when I'm stoned from the drugs I take when I have endometriosis. I dunno. Isn't that funny? That I actually try to understand what he means? Silly girl.

At least I don't feel hooked in or sorry for him. Thank God!

But I do feel like the using A's in my life are spiraling out of control. Just found out our A business partner will be at the mediation we set up the the lawyer Monday morning. He wasn't coming, then he wouldn't return our calls. I had the lawyer call him and he gave him the whole list of how we've wronged him, that he now doessn't want to let go of the paper, but he'll do it if we buy him out for ten thousand dollars. Which is absurd. Really. Matt (the lawyer) asked if he would buy us out for the same and he said no.

When I first started working with him, in November, he told me he was under so much stress that he'd started drinking again after 12 years. Why didn't I run then? Why didn't I at least put two and two together and expect this madness with him?

I've thought about that a lot over the last few days during this bs drama with him. I think it's denial, yes, but my denial is narcisisstic. I think, well that's his problem, not mine and I"ll just leave him to deal with it.

Next time I'll run for the hills.