Old 03-11-2010, 10:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

AH too drunk to pick up the kids from school

Well at least I"m not panicked. I"m not even surprised, really, But I am going to make sure this doesn't happen again.

I called him to give him a list of things to do at the school and he was so drunk he couldn't talk. Then, he started texting me crap about when we were dating, his resentments from 1995. I deleted them immediatly, and texted him that i would pick up the kids and to not show up at the school. If he does, I'll make sure the principal or teacher gets close enough to see he's drunk.

I re-arranged my schedule to get them myself.

I"m going to give a friend of mine who works at the school $50 today and ask her to be on call for times like this. She loves my kids, has kids their age, and has told me that she will watch them anytime.

And I called my old divorce attorney. She told me to dig up the divorce papers I filed August 2008 and we would use them. Guess I"ll find them after i get the kids, feed them, do their homework with them, put them to bed, clean the house, pack the lunches and THEN site down to work at this computer for 3 hours to make up for the work I couldn't do today.

Seriously, this BS with my A business partner and my AH has taught me at least one thing. I can't rely on them. Period.