View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:23 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  
wesB

Oxycodone withdraw!! HORRIBLE

It has been 2 days since my last oxycodone pill and I feel like CRAP to say the least! I have relied on the oxys to make me happy and help me function throughout the day for quite a while now...Since w/d, I dont have the energy or the motivation to do ANYTHING AT ALL! Laying in bed watching TV helps the hours go by. I have this depressed foggy feeling that I've never felt before in my life! I dont feel motivated to do anything, I dont have any interest in doing anything, im not happy doing anything (not even sitting around doing nothing!) Its so hard to describe, but pretty much I dont feel like ANYTHING (if that makes any sense?) I just CANNOT get motivated or happy with anything!

I have a history of depression, but this fog im in right now beats anything I've ever felt and Im wondering if anyone has had or is feeling the same way through their w/d? Im am a hot natured person, and I have an insatiable cold feeling that just wont go away!

I have ADHD and take adderall for that, which now with gives me the unhealthy boost of energy for necessary things I need to do (i.e work and school). I have been suffering from insomnia for years even before adderall, and right now with my w/d, these sleepless nights are a living HELL! My brain just cannot seem to shut off and my constant thinking feels like im trapped in a prison! I havent eaten for 2 days now (also no adderall) or even had the desire to. Right now I'm feeling the worst (mentally and physically) than I have ever before and am starting to feel hopeless that I will never get back to feeling normal! I forgot what I used to do before oxys to help me get through my day to day living and I feel an impending doom that I will never know that "normal and natural" feeling again?!!! But it is only day 2!

Is this a normal feeling through the withdraw period? Has anyone felt the same way or similar? Please, I need some feed back, support, experiences, and tips to help me get through this living hell im going through right now! God bless.