View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:00 PM
  # 169 (permalink)  
Asta1

Originally Posted by mirage View Post
Asta..your weather gettin better? I'm only wearing one layer today...and it ain't fleece! Half my arm is showing...I feel naked.
Mirage, Where are you??? Mid 50's right now and spotty showers here on the coast. But I did manage to get the lawn mowed. But I was wearing 2 sweatshirts at the time cuz the wind was really blowing too. Then I put some fertilizer on. Before that I had sprayed some weed killer because it wasn't supposed to rain today. I'm just hoping 2 hours had passed before the rain hit after I sprayed. Supposedly that's all Round Up needs in order to work. Guess I'll find out in a few days.

Tax season is in a lull so far as the week starts. Hoping to get some appointments for this week. Have some set up for next week and the following week, but none for this week so far. I'm pretty sure all my regulars will be back; it's just a matter of when.

Not much of a movie goer per se. We pretty much see them after they come out on DVD. My spouse is more of a movie fan than me. I like movies that come out with a happy ending and make you feel good while you watch them. Guess I'm a "Doris Day" type. NO, NO, PLEASE DON'T STONE ME!!! Oh, well. There has to be room for all types, right? RIGHT???????