Old 06-19-2004, 11:45 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
mnj1024
RE-member- DONT QUIT!

Thanks for the replies . For me right now I feel like I have to keep moving forward. There is no same for me, I'm either moving ahead or I'm moving back. Continuing to pretend everything will be just fine and normal once we (jen and I) are back together again has helped me get through some rough times while trying to get clean on my own. Now that I have found tools and a program that is working for me, mostly NA and some AA, I'm not just abstaining anymore. I will look into CoDA ann thanks for that, and I do attend some naranon and alanon meetings here on SR, but not always for the right reasons. Maybe some f2f might be differen't. I just have one more question to anyone out there, Is or does anyone else know any other addicts out there who have had a, what I consider, long term relationship/marriage with another addict... what I mean is has anyone met an SO during active addiction, spent significant time active with that person, and then both cleaned up and worked program with any sucsess?