Old 03-06-2010, 06:13 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Ceres
Go ask the Multivax

Oh, lot's of excellent points coffeedrinker. THANKS

The issue of when to start another chapter bounces in my head. As, it is a book "study". To be honest, I've never done one. If we take too long, people can lose interest. Too fast, and they get lost. Myself? I'm a fast reader. I keep it in the bathroom. If I can read it there everyone can 'cause everybody poops!

Okay, seriously: I think what I'll do is go by how long the chapter is. This one is 10 pages. So, if I place a post up tomorrow night - It will be floating around until the middle of next week. If someone goes on vacation, they can still catch up as the threads will still be here. Make sense? Others, chime in too!

If posting the thread on these 10 pages goes up tomorrow night - The next chapter should go up Wendsday???? That will give everyone until wendsday at least to read and comment. <?>

Staying on topic. Yes, good point. As it would be nearly impossible to stay on topic with as many people who visit this forum. I guess it's up to us to steer it back. I bet we can take most things that are said out of topic back into play regarding the book. This is important for me as I plan on printing the whole thing out to keep handy.