View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:27 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Fandy

I was thinking that after reading a few of the threads where people are so VERY opinionated and abrasive....I would be very hesitant to post any slips I may encounter along the way...and these type of posts are JUST the reason I am hesitant to ever seek out AA...pushypushypushy....(if you don't do what I did, you can't quit drinking, because AA is the ONLY way)...baloney....my problem is individual and no one is more aware of that than I am.

This forum is for the most part extremely supportive and helpful. i respect everyone's opinions and welcome to hear their experience, but in a constructive way....I don't need anyone to critique my behavior, i am responsible for that.

We come here for SUPPORT, not to be chastised. HH did not solicit adivce on who to socialize with..she merely made an observation on some odd behavior from a friend....and as someone who is newly Sober, (day17) I appreciate her sharing that experience.

thanks for listening, hope i made sense....it's very early here, time for more coffee.