View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sis42871

Why do I feel guilty?

Well, we went to his doctor appointment and he was honest because I was there and I also talked to the doctor. He told the doctor he was getting pills off of other people and they doctor asked who, he told him friends and family members which was the truth. The doctor said that he does not feel comfortable at this point prescribing him narcotics. He does think he is pain and has referred him to pain management. We got the results from his MRI and the doctor said that there is scar tissue and that may be what is causing the pain so he referred him to a neurosurgeon. I also called for a psych appointment for him because I think he needs to talk to someone besides me. I feel guilty because he didn't get anything for pain as I don't want him to be in pain but, how much pain is he in? I don't know, I don't even think he knows. He says that he is ok but he looks like he lost his best friend. He says that he is ready to deal with this problem but, I am scared for our relationship and wonder if it is more important than being on pills. He has only been off of them for a few days.