View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 07:14 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  
Ekat

Originally Posted by mackenzie09 View Post
I was in a car accident on December 13th, 2009. Some friends and I were driving back to school when a dear ran out in the road. The boy driving swerved into the median trying to avoid it. I was thrown through the windshield backwards, and landed in the median. The car thankfully flipped over me into the oncoming lane. I suffered several injuries, had two major surgeries, and was in ICU for thirty days (the hospital a total of 45). I burst a vertebra in my spine, lost the ability to move the left side of my face, lost the hearing in my left ear, and had multiple fractures to the sinuses in the back of my head. Although, I found those injuries to be enough of a plague, I now am dealing with several more, possibly caused by the drugs. Upon my arrival at the hospital, I was what you could call…pure. I was birthed at home, breastfed until I was four, fed only organic food and bottled water, never given any vaccines, and never poisoned by the drugs of mainstream medical. Because of this I had a very harsh reaction to the narcotics I was pumped full of. I seemed to have a reaction to every drug, spanning from urinary retention to horrible, horrible, Vietnam veteran hallucinations. I even punched my dad in the face during one of my “trips” lol. I was released on January 27th, with a prescription for a multitude of things including Oxycodone –ir and Oxycodone –er. I got off oxy –er the moment I left the hospital, in fact I never opened the prescription bottle. I hate those bloody drugs. I’ve still been taking the oxy –ir, trying to slowly wean off. In the hospital I’d take as many as 230 mg a day of oxy –ir alone, I’m down to about 60mg a day now, but I can’t take it anymore. I’m going cold turkey, and that’s that. I hate narcotics passionately. It’s been 31 hours since my last pill, and I’m done.
Mac, my basic story is just like yours in many ways. I'm as sick as can be now. How did you ever get down that low, and how long did it take you to get there? (I was being treated for cancer, but cannot get rid of these evil meds - oxycodone.) I am almost at the point where I am considering a lawsuit. This drug has ruined my body and my life. I was a skater and a ballet dancer, and always the most fun-filled person in the room. Now I am 3/4 dead. I lie on the sofa all day. I'm isolated and cry all day; nightmare at night.

Feel free to pm me and we can always talk on the phone if you would like. I am desperate to unwind myself from this horror.

Ekat