Old 02-26-2010, 10:01 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Brittny

Originally Posted by ghal View Post
Brittny, I have heard your story over and over again in AA meetings and it never ends well. Why? Because they never seeked help when they were 20, 30 or even 40. You are 24 years-old and you have your entire life ahead of you. You are married and you have a child. You are bi-polar, taking prescriptions, drinking and doing illegal drugs. And, you even say that you fear you might cheat on your husband if you are drunk. I promise you there is a way your story can improve but if you don't get some real help immediately I am sure you are in for a rough ride. Please see your Docs and be 100% honest with them like you have been here. Heck, why don't you just print out your post and hand it to them. Trust your Docs to help you. God Bless you and I pray that you will seek help mentally, physically and spiritually because I think you will need it. Please keep us updated!!
There is an online mood tracker that I use to keep a journal and also record my moods throughout the day. I'm definitely going to talk about the alcohol abuse as well, to see if they can help me with that