Thread: Need advice!!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:33 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
endzoner
Being Me for the first time

Hey WOman was just thinkin bout you the other day and wondering how its going , cant ever tell its its weeks update cuz so many reply so its hard to tell ,
Anyways Ive never lived with a group such as yours , but I think we can all understand how much of a pain it can be , theresa skill in that , its trying to teach you patience and tolerence .
Apparently what your learning there is workin for you , yah might not see it 100% but face you , you are NOT one of those many who are relapsing while in sober living . Serenity dear ,Serenity ,,, 1 time to a million if you must .. and if nuttin heres one for you its notta AA thing .. but it sure can help make lite of bad situations from others
" cant control stupid " its just something i use in my head when I see something or something really gets at me .. it works if nuttin to make a smile for a minute .
Hang in there gurl , all this stuff is with in reasons to teach you what you need to know , even if you dont think your getting anything outta it . Im glad your safe and still breathing in life .. big ole ~ huggled ~ Endzy