View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:42 PM
  # 249 (permalink)  
breakingdawn

I just want to say if I didnt have my friend lynn I would have gotten more pills tonight.We decided to get clean together.But she went a little earlier then me 2 days.Shes on her third day now.I tried yesterday but this morning I took 2 ps.I am so pissed at myself cause now I have to start over.Or thats the way I am feeling.I felt like I let her down.But she has been supporting me all day I must of called her 100 times today.But I am thankful I have her and I think shes thankfull she has me.I love her so much.I have been on pills for 3yrs Ps I can take any where from 10-15 ps a day.I want to get clean first of all for me!But thats so I can be here and be there for my kids!!My kids need me Yeah they have dads in there life but they aint ****!!So I have know chioce to get better because my kids need there mom!!!I just hope I can do it!Its hard the chills,the sweats,I hate them if I didnt have the chills and sweats I think I would be fine.I would love to here any advice anyone has.And words of encourgment.Thank you My prayers our with everyone.