View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Emeraldstorm

He's now blackmailing me....

I've been with my boyfriend for a long time now. I helped him get his G.E.D, got him money for college through federal grants, and help him through school...

I've been doing his online work because I was manipulated by him at the time, he had total control over me...it still feels like that...

I've been doing his online classes for 3 semesters now. Every time I enroll him he promises to stop drinking. This time I enrolled him, I made sure he was going to do his classes. I said, "Dude, I can't do this for you anymore, are you SURE you want to go to school" and he said, "Yeah of course, what else am I going to do"...He doesn't even have a job

Well I'm 24 now and able to apply for grants myself and now my grades are threatened by him. I told him I can no longer take 2 sets of full time classes at the same time. I feel like my head is going to explode and and I feel like dying would be easier than coping with all of this ********....

He said if I did that he would tell the school I've been doing his work for him the whole time, and get me kicked out of college and jepordize my grant money!! I'm so scared! Can he actually do that! So last night I stayed up till 4am getting all the work done, even though I had to wake up at 7 to meet with my mom....I'm afraid to tell her...what do I do?