Old 02-22-2010, 02:07 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
EllaBella
Fighting my Demons

Dee thanks so much, I will read those articles. Yes, I must do some deep thinking and answer myself a question am I fighting and trying to control them or do I admit that I have a problem.

intention I see your point, I always thought of an alcoholic as someone that under any circumstances cannot stop himself from having a drink. Now I know, this is not the case. When I think of it the most negative things in my life are connected to the alcohol, to say it blunt, when I'm sober I am good person, all regrets come with alcohol consumption.

Thanks academia, I will try to think about it this way, well I will do read it first and then probably do some more research. Actually, soon will be in a similar position to yours, cause except working I also joined university to finish my education - don't worry it's an online uni, so no college parties for me

For now, I have to tell you guys, even though it's only 3rd day since my decision, I feel FANTASTIC - maybe it's this new set of mind :-) Anyway BIG BIG BIG thank you to you all, you did make me realise a lot of things ) & I will definitely be frequently visiting SR