View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 07:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
aah1977

Just Can't Get Away From It

The A might not be here, but his mess doesn't ever go away. I swear every single weekend since he has been out of my house something else happens that I end up getting involved in. I thought this weekend was going to be different, HA!

I was just sitting in my PJs folding laundry on the floor and watching Desperate Housewives. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and I about jumped out of my skin. I was sort of frozen since I'm by myself I get a little jumpy and oddly my 2 labs didn't make a peep. The blinds are drawn so I looked out to see a cop shining his flashlight in. He asked for my husband and I told him he wasn't here. He asked if he always stayed out this late on Sunday and I said no he didn't (because even during his rock bottom with addiction if he wasn't at work, off-shore fishing or doing something with me and the baby he was here and we were in bed by 10:00). He asked if I knew when he would be back so I just said that we were seperating and I didn't really keep tabs on where he ws or what he was doing anymore. I asked if there was a message and he told me his first name and said my husband knew his number. I also asked him if he needed to come back after 7:30 could he please knock because I have a toddler sleeping. It was odd because I've learned over the last year that when they come to arrest you they always have two officers with two different cars. This was one officer in one car and he acted like he knew my husband.

I called my husband several times and of course he didn't answer. I called his parents in case he was staying there I felt he needed to know the police were looking for him. Of course his dad is in total denial over his son's situation. He annoys the you know what out of me because he acts like his son is this saint who is trying very hard. He got all self-ritious about AH doing so good, having the right people in his life, and trying to be a good dad. I just couldn't take it so I told him who he really is living with, that he hasn't given me a penny since he has been gone and that he sees his son once maybe twice a week unlike everyday as he tells his parents. His dad just said more annoying stuff because his son can't possibly be lying it has to be me the heartless b#$ch that isn't being supportive of their precious angel.

AH called while I was talking to FIL so I clicked over. He said he has no idea what the cop would want and he doesn't know any cops personally. I have no idea what is going on and really don't want to know. No matter how hard I try to detach things like this come up and I some how end up involved.