View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 11:49 AM
  # 136 (permalink)  
Tytan

Day 101,
Holy shitake mushrooms, I’ve broken 100 days! Crazy… my anniversary came and went without me even thinking about it.
The four bodies were our neighbors from Belgrade… they have two kids around my oldest’s age. It was very nice. It was quite the full house, but they are VERY low maintenance, very nice and fun, it was awesome to have some friends for my kid to play with… and they are Mormon, so no worries about booze. It was a win-win all around.
Anyway, today marks the first day in my last week in London. Hopefully, the set of the family, won’t have to stay here too terribly long before joining me in Belgrade. I think I’m just going to work three days this week and then spend the rest of the week with the family… it could be two to three weeks before I see them.
Anyway, life is pretty good… I am almost finished with my thesis, I’ve completed the rough draft for 4 of my 6 chapters and my page count is already 82 (I only need 80 pages)… which is awesome, since I won’t have to generate new material for my final draft, only scale back.
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. I think it’s going to be an early night for me.
Take care everyone!